2021 WIN A RAM Competition
WIN 2 x $1500 VOUCHERS TO PURCHASE A WHITE SUFFOLK RAM
Enter the 2021 Win A Ram Competition by completing the entry form below.
Competition details and Terms & Conditions are listed below the entry form, all entrants are encouraged to read these in full prior to entry.
Competition Entry Form
Complete the form below to enter the 2021 Win A Ram Competition
By entering the 2021 Win A Ram Competition, you agree to have read and accepted the competition Terms and Conditions as listed below.
COMPETITION DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The 2021 Win A Ram Competition will be run across Australia from 22/6/2021 until midnight 17/10/2021.
- Entry is via Electronic submission on the Australian White Suffolk Association website, whitesuffolk.com.au.
- Entrants will be required to enter their name, a valid email address and contact phone number and will automatically be included on our e-Newsletter distribution list.
- Entrants must be residents of Australia. Members and Officers of the AWSA and or family members involved with the Member Stud are ineligible to enter.
- There will be two prizes valued at $1500 prize (plus GST) each which will be distributed in the form of a voucher to the winner to each winner. Each voucher can then be redeemed under the terms and conditions outlined in point 11.
- One entrant cannot win more than one voucher.
- The two winners will be drawn at 10:00am (ACDT) on 18/10/2021 at the AWSA Secretary’s Office, South Australia, by a delegated officer of the Australian White Suffolk Association Inc. The draw will be live streamed on the Australian White Suffolk Association's Facebook page. The two winners will be selected by chance from all entries submitted. An electronic random selector tool will be used to draw the two winners.
- Each winner will be notified by phone and email on 18/10/2021. Each winner must respond within fourteen (14) days of being notified of the result to claim the winning prize voucher. Each winner can claim the prize by providing a postal address or email address to the AWSA who will then deliver the voucher to the nominated contact address of each prize winner.
- Should a winner fail to respond within 14 days of being notified of the result, the prize will be forfeited and a re-draw will be conducted for that winner. The re-draw will occur at 10:00am (ACDT) on 5/11/2021 at the AWSA Secretary’s Office, South Australia in the same means as outlined in point 7. Should the re-drawn prize not be claimed there will be no further re-draw.
- The name of each winner (the result) will be published on the AWSA website (whitesuffolk.com.au), on the AWSA Facebook page and in the AWSA Newsletter – November edition.
- Each winner may redeem the voucher under the following conditions:
- The voucher is valid for use towards the purchase of any one White Suffolk ram by the winner between 1/7/2021 and 30/6/2022.
- The winner must purchase the White Suffolk ram from a registered AWSA member stud and pay for the purchase of the White Suffolk ram in full.
- The White Suffolk ram may be purchased at auction or by private treaty.
- The Vendor and Purchaser (winner) of the ram must sign the voucher at the time of sale and the voucher must be returned to the AWSA by post (PO Box 194 , St Agnes, SA 5097) or by email (email@example.com) for redemption of the $1500 prize (plus GST if applicable).
- Once returned, the winner will be reimbursed $1500 (plus GST if applicable) cash equivalent.
- The AWSA will forward the $1500 (plus GST if applicable) cash equivalent to the winner via the winner’s preferred method of payment (cheque or electronic funds transfer).
- The prize value of $1500 (plus GST) will be made irrespective of the actual value of the ram purchased.
- The winner must redeem the voucher by 30/6/2022 otherwise the voucher/prize will be forfeited.
- By entering the competition, all entrants agree to have read and accepted these competition Terms & Conditions.
The promoter of the 2021 Win A Ram Competition is the Australian White Suffolk Association Incorporated, PO Box 194, St Agnes SA 5097.